There are a number of ways that donors can help Kosair for Kids uplift children in our community. Kosair for Kids relies on the generosity of our community to help us provide new toys, books, and other items for our annual holiday party. See below for details on donating items to Kosair for Kids.
Parameters for in-kind donations:
- All items MUST BE NEW with original tags or packaging.
- Ages of children receiving these items range from newborn to age 12.
- Greatest Needs: Legos, Pokémon, Barbies, Disney Princesses, superheroes, games, art supplies – see our Amazon Wish List.
- We ask that the value of a toy donation is $15-$30 – we try to make sure each child receives a gift of a similar value.
- We collect these donations year-round.
- If you donate a bike, please consider donating a helmet too!
- We ONLY accept NEW stuffed animals (in plastic or directly from a retailer) – please do not donate gently used or collected stuffed animals or beanie babies.
Show Support with a Donation Drive
- Kosair for Kids will provide box(es) and poster(s) – you must pick up at 982 Eastern Parkway.
- Please let us know when you are coming to get your poster/box and how many you need.
- Donations must be dropped off at Kosair for Kids.
- Donations can be dropped off from M-F from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. at 982 Eastern Parkway.
- If you want to host a virtual drive, please utilize our Amazon Wish List and have your item shipped directly to Kosair for Kids.
How to Donate Secondhand Items
Our community is so generous that the management, storage, and distribution of gently used donations became more than we could accommodate. While we appreciate your generosity, Kosair for Kids cannot accept used toys, books, stuffed animals, etc. at this time.
Local organizations that may accept gently used donations: