Since 1923, Kosair for Kids has helped children reach their potential while overcoming their obstacles. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of children by delivering financial support for healthcare, research, education, social services, and child advocacy. This is realized in part through our Grants Application and event sponsorship.
We are proud to invest in and fund nonprofits working to solve the problems affecting children in our community. Organizations interested in applying may review the general grant timeline below as a guide, although specific dates may change.
For more information about the Kosair for Kids grant process, please contact Joseph Fawns.
Our Grants Timeline
- Monday, November 14, 2022: Letter of Intent (LOIO) form becomes available through Foundant Portal. Nov
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023: Deadline for Organizations to complete and submit LOI. Jan
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023: Organizations with approved LOIs are invited to complete the Kosair for Kids Grant Application. Mar
- Wednesday, April 12, 2023: Deadline for organizations to complete and submit grant applications. April
- Friday, June 30, 2023: Deadline for Kosair for Kids to notify organizations of decisions and awards. June
- October: Awards are distributed. Larger awards are distributed quarterly starting in October. Oct
Grant recipients and all partner organizations – please utilize the updated Kosair for Kids logo on all print, electronic, and media materials. This includes, but is not limited to, letterheads, newsletters, solicitation letters, television commercials and websites. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for brand guidelines and logos.VIEW THE IMPACT REPORT