Give From Your Donor-Advised Funds
A Donor-Advised Fund (DAF) is a charitable giving account administered by a sponsoring organization, often a community foundation, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, etc. Sometimes called a Giving Account, these accounts allow you to maximize tax benefits, and provide the flexibility to support Kosair Charities throughout the year. Sponsoring organizations manage your charitable donation, and distribute it to your favorite charities under your guidance. DAFs allow you to give cash, stock and other assets, and receive an immediate tax deduction when the contribution is made. Then, you can grant specified amounts to Kosair Charities and other charities you care about, at a later time.
Don’t Have A Donor Advised Fund?
- Establish your DAF by making a tax-deductible donation to a DAF sponsoring organization (Community Foundation, Fidelity, Charles Schwab).
- Your account is donor-advised, so advise the sponsoring agency on your investing preferences.
- Finally, when you’re ready, advise the sponsoring agency to grant funds from that account to Kosair Charities.
Already Have A Donor Advised Fund?
Please consider making Kosair Charities the beneficiary of your DAF, and recommending Kosair Charities as an organization to support. Kosair Kids® rely on donors like you to receive the care they need. Here’s how you can help:
- Advise your gift by using our DAF Direct tool. This will inform your sponsoring agency of the amount, EIN number, and designation of your gift.
- Call your advisor at the sponsoring organization to direct your gift.
Kosair Charities Committee Inc., EIN number is 61-0514703. If you have any questions, or would like to discuss the designation or impact of your gift, please contact our offices at 502-637-7696. We are happy to discuss your goals and help you discover the best way for you to help Kosair Kids.