Kosair Charities President
Kosair Charities, Inc. is in the process of selecting a person to serve as President of “the children’s charity” of Kentucky. We seek a person that will support and promote our mission with a vision for the future. If you are someone that can thrive in a culture that offers boundless opportunities and challenges, in service to others, let us know now.
We are celebrating our 98th year as a funding charity and family financial aid provider in Kentucky and Southern Indiana. Our mission is to enhance the health and well-being of children by delivering financial support for healthcare, research, education, social services, and child advocacy. In addition, we support several non-profit agencies at our three Kentucky campuses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Engage with and report to the Board of Directors.
- Communicate with media and serve as ambassador.
- Serve as lead major gifts and development officer.
- Establish and carry out organizational procedures, goals, and policies
- Lead and direct a staff of twenty or more, appoint managers and department heads.
- Analyze performance indicators, financial statements, donor reports and trends.
- Identify areas to reduce costs while improving programs, performance, and policies.
- Negotiate and approve agreements and contracts.
- Cast vision and energize people around the vision of Kosair Charities.
- Work with diverse constituencies in achieving our mission and vision.
- Engage, comprehend, and appreciate Shrine and Masonic entities and values.
CHARACTERISTICS, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
The President demonstrates leadership, a sense of vision and the ability to motivate others. They have effective interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, public speaking ability, and analytical skills. They should have adequate skills with computer applications relevant to his job functions. They shall have the ability to work in an unsupervised environment with flexible work hours.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES)
- Executive Management: five years
- Education: Bachelor’s
The salary range is commensurate with education and experience.
- Full range of health, life and disability insurance including family.
- Retirement plans with a generous employer match.
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick and personal time policy.
- Travel and expense allowance.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should include a letter of interest, resume, and salary expectations as part of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or Kosair Charities, ATTN: Search Committee, 982 Eastern Parkway, Louisville, KY 40217. Kosair Charities Committee, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be considered for employment with no regard to race, religion, gender, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any factor protected by law.